Lc Prince De Galles Htl Paris33 AVE GEORGE V
|Originally built in 1928 during the Art Deco period, the Prince de Galles Hotel is a symbol of excellence and tradition. Located in the heart of Paris on Avenue George V, it is just steps away from the most important business areas, the elegant boutiques of the "Triangle d'Or," and famous landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elys‡es. The Gold Leaf chandelier and marble floors in the majestic lobby of this Cond‡ Nast Traveler 2002 Gold List award winner offer a taste of what is to come in the 138 guest rooms and 30 suites. Seduction, luxury, comfort and intimacy reign in this palace in the heart of Paris.|
|Location Description: Nearby Airports: |
* Orly Airport - 12 miles
* Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport - 16 miles
* Versailles - 20 Kilometers
* Loire Valley Chateau - 200 Kilometers
* Burgundy - 270 Kilometers
* Champagne - 270 Kilometers
Areas served are Burgundy, Champagne, Paris, Versailles, Loire Valley Chateau
Airports: Charles De Gaulle International Airport-25 km; Orlu International Airport-20 km
| EUR is the native currency. |
Opened in 1928 and renovated 1994.
Time zone GMT + 1 Hour. Check in time is 2 PM. Check out time is 1 PM.
Fontainebleau Castle -
Thirty-Two kings of France have lived or stayed here. To visit Fontainebleau means going back through the history of France, from Louis VI to Napoleon III. Each room, each detail is the mark of an epoch and its splendours. For more information please call: 011 (33) 220.127.116.1140
Orsay Museum -
Rodin, Degas, Millet, Courbet, Manet, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Matisse and Rousseau exhibit paintings and pastels linking Impressionism to Modern Art-photographs and great exhibitions are also provided to the worldwide reputation of the Orsay Museum. For more information please call: 011 (33) 1.404.94814
Versailles Castle -
Louis XIV, in fifty years reign and thanks to the genius of the greatest of French, Dutch and Italian artists of his time, made it one of the most vast and finest castles in the world. For more information please call: 011 (33) 1.308.47400
Euro Disney (18 miles) -
The magic park opened in April 1992, featuring endless family entertainment. The hotel does not sell entrance tickets except if a transportation and entrance package is bought from concierge at a set rate of FFR 350.00 per adult and FFR 230.00 per child.
* Eiffel Tower (1 mile)
* Arc de Triomphe (2 blocks)
* Champs Elysees (2 blocks)
* Opera Garnier (2 miles)
* Fleamarket (4 miles)
* Notre Dame (2 miles): No charge to visit the cathedral. Entrance fee to visit museum is FRF 30.00.
* La Madeleine Church (1 mile)
* Montmartre Basilic / Sacre Coeur (2 miles): The famous Sacre Coeur Basilic on top of Monmartre - the highest point in Paris with an excellent view of the city. See the painters on Place du Tertre. The famous nightclub Moulin Rouge (French Can-Can) is located just below.
* Hotel des Invalides Museum (1 mile): Army museum and the Napoleon grave by the Seine River.
* Jeu de Paume Museum (1 mile): Museum featuring modern art and more...closed on Mondays.
* Bateaux Mouches - site seeing (2 blocks)
* Georges Pompidou Museum (2 miles): Modern art, library, exhibitions and more...closed on Tuesdays.
* Tuileries Gardens by the Louvre (1 mile)
* St. Chapelle Church (2 miles): Interesting church with magnificent windows...
* The Picasso Museum: (2 miles): Famous Pablo Picasso Museum located in the Marais area - an old part of the city.
* Marmottan Art Museum (1 mile): Monets paintings near the Boulogne Forest...closed on Mondays.
* Malmaison (8 miles West): Small castle of Napoleon and Josephine.
* Vaux le Vicomte (35 miles south, near Fontainebleau): Historic castle.
* Giverny (50 miles west): House & gardens of Monet.
* Department Stores: Au Printemps, Lafayette, Les Halles (mall).
* Famous Designers: Chanel, Christian Dior, Ungaro, Ferre, Givenchy, Nina Ricci, Scherrer, Yves Saint Laurent, Vuitton, Hermes, Lapidus, Cardin...and more.
* Jewellery Stores: Van Cleef, Mauboussin, Cartier, Bulgari.
| Rate disclaimer: Actual rates may vary depending on availability and season.|
Guarantee Policy: Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations
Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
View foto's and check for available dates